You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they’re as dull as a brick? Then there’s other people, when you meet them you think, “Not bad. They’re okay.” And then you get to know them and… and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality’s written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful. Rory’s the most beautiful man I’ve ever met. Please. Do it for him.
Once again, CRY ALL OF THE TEARS.
AVENGERS SPOILERS AHOY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Agent Phil Coulson of SHIELD is secretly the Vision. I’ll tell you why.
- The movies have already established that both Synthezoids (Captain America) and Life Model Decoys (Avengers, Iron Man 2 [Stark Expo]) exist. Fully passable androids are already around.
- Coulson has never exhibited emotion, not once. He remains cool calm and collected in the most insane situations. Even after being stabbed through the chest by Loki he barely bats an eyelash and advises Fury to use his death to motivate the team.
- Coulson was somehow able to get through Stark Tower’s security systems basically unchallenged
- When talking about Coulson after his “death” Fury says he “lost his one good eye”, a clear reference to Coulson’s codename Vision. Coulson has acted as Fury’s eyes in the field in every single aspect of the Avenger’s Initiative
- The one subject he expresses any real enthusiasm in is Captain America, a contemporary of Jim Hammond, the original Synthezoid on which the Vision was based.
- And most importantly, if this is true then Phil Coulson is alive.
Please be alive Phil…
Apparently Whedon told Gregg that Coulson would survive. [x]
OH MY GOD VISION GIVE ME VISION IF COULSON IS VISION I WILL LITERALLY SCREAM FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK
I literally just creamed my panties.
OMG. I just want this to be true just because of point 6. <3
i cannot contain my feels for elizabethxdavid
it’s so fucked up it’s perfect
“HE KILLED HER HUSBAND BECAUSE HE WAS JEALOUS ISN’T THAT JUST ADORABLE?????”
“HE WATCHED HER DREAMS…
Just when I thought I had seen some crackships on tumblr, this had to come across my screen.
I LOVED Asylum of the Daleks. Really loved it.
But why why why why why do marital problems in TV/film ALWAYS HAVE TO SPRING FROM THE COUPLE NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS.
Why couldn’t Rory and Amy just adopt? Why do people never realize that adoption is a thing that exists?
This really genuinely…
Agreed. That bit bugged me as well. I also felt like this got resolved all too quickly and made the divorce seem like not that big of a deal. I would have preferred a few episodes to resolve it. Then again, I guess there’s nothing like a dangerous situation to get your priorities in check.
Tex: How long has he been there?
North: He hasn’t left her side yet.
Tex: It’s been days…
North: And he’s dedicated.
Burnie and Miles and everyone at Rooster Teeth: Why must you keep playing with my emotions like this?